Buyers can try our 100% Herbal Conditioners that are healthy for hair and results smooth and silky hair. Our Conditioners are made up of natural and botanical ingredients and fulfill all the stated quality standards. Further, they have high consistency and are available in different packaging sizes. We are renowned Manufacturer & Exporter of 100% Herbal Conditioners from Delhi, India. For safe deliveries and reasonable prices, rely on us!
More about 100% Herbal Conditioners
- Green tea aloe vera hair conditioner
- Our company is one of the most trusted upon brand mainly because of all of its products are made from natural and botanical ingredients.
Ingredients : GreenTea, Aloe vera, Brahmi, Yeshthi Madhu, trachyseer mumammi, glycerine citrus limon, conditioner base QS.
- It has a body lotion type consistency, neither very thick not runny type. Definitely not like TRESemmé, which I find has much more thickness. It has a Very very mild herbal fragrance which disappears once u wash your hair. I generally leave it on for not more than 1 minute, as I am usually late to work.
- It does a pretty quick job leaving my hair soft smooth. It does nothing to make my hair shine though.
- My hair doesn’t get limp the very next day. Maybe adds a little bounce to the hair. I don’t experience this often, only at times when I oil my hair before hair wash.
- But overall I am neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with this product (I was expecting it to make my lacklustre -hair shine)
Pros of Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner :
- Makes my hair smooth and a little bouncy
- No chemicals. No hair fall.
- Cheaper and easily available. Lasts longer.
Cons of Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner :
- Doesn’t add any shine.
- The flip cap wears out very soon.